Thursday, November 01, 2007

Nanowrimo 2007

Yes, I'm doing it again, writing a short novel of 50,000 words in the month of November (National Novel Writing Month). It took me 2 1/2 hours to write 1932 words, but maybe I'll get faster as I go.

On average I have to write 1667 words per day, and I have half of November off before I start my job. After 15 November I will probably spend the last two weekends in November churning out 8,000 words a day, which is what I did last year anyway.




I like my novel. It's sort of dark, but not really (hehe) and it has a plot, unlike my meandering mess of a novel from last year. I can't remember what it was called, except that a main character in it was a tree. Yes. But, at least I have already written my first novel and I am quite enjoying this RSI inducing experience so far.


  1. 1932 words (and 48068 words and 29 days to go)
  2. 4288 words (and 45712 words and still 29 days to go)
  3. 7198 words (and 42802 words and 28 days to go)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home