Moving on
So, my days with the famed nuns in Vught are numbered. I have set my sights on a professional future with a very exciting company, PHILIPS DESIGN. I start in November.
I will be the new External Public Affairs officer, deciding on which global events the Philips Design spokespeople should attend, helping them prepare for their presentations (many are non-native English speaking people) and working as a writer in the communications department. There's room for further development and training and it's a full time position situated in Eindhoven. Couldn't ask for a better match for me, given my interests and my professional background.
If you're interested in what the company does, click on the link below.
http://www.design.philips.com/shared/assets/Downloadablefile/A-Creative-Force-for-Innovation-Smaller-14328.wmv
I will be the new External Public Affairs officer, deciding on which global events the Philips Design spokespeople should attend, helping them prepare for their presentations (many are non-native English speaking people) and working as a writer in the communications department. There's room for further development and training and it's a full time position situated in Eindhoven. Couldn't ask for a better match for me, given my interests and my professional background.
If you're interested in what the company does, click on the link below.
http://www.design.philips.com/shared/assets/Downloadablefile/A-Creative-Force-for-Innovation-Smaller-14328.wmv

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home