Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ik kan niet slapen!

Ik heb twee kleine problemen.

De eerst is dat het een uur 's nachts is, en ik ben nog niet in bed. Ik ben wel wakker, tussentijds slaapt Edwin lekker. Gelukkig voor hem, hè! Dus dachte ik dat nu is het een goed momentje om een beetje Nederlands oefening te doen. Prima idee, hoor?

Het tweede probleem is dat ik weet niet over wat ik zou schrijven. Ja, ja. Hier zijn we - jij, (misschien jullie) en ik, om tien voor half twee. Ik zit onder mijn lekkere warme deken, mijn laptop ligt op mijn knie. Jij zit (of jullie zitten) - benieuwd - voor jouw (of jullie) computer scherm. We zijn samen, gezellig.

En ik heb niets te zeggen.

Ongelofelijk!

I can't sleep!
I have two small problems. The first is that it is one in the morning and I'm not in bed yet. I'm wide awake, meanwhile Edwin's sleeping soundly. Lucky for him, huh? So, I thought that now is a good time for me to practise a little Dutch. Great idea, isn't it?

The second problem is that I don't know what I should write about. Yep. Here we are, you (maybe plural you) and I, at one twenty am. I'm under my delicious warm blanket, my laptop is on my knee. You (or maybe plural you) sit - curious - in front of your computer screen. We are nice and cosy together.

And I have nothing to say.

Unbelievable!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am doing the same, in bed, partner fast asleep, no idea what to write...I know, I'll see what a dutch Xmas is like.
YOu can have that Xmas all to yourself! BTW, should you be fine with Indonesian food?
You guys have agreat New Year
Love
Scott

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home