Sunday, December 24, 2006

Star of Eindhoven

Coming soon to Eindhoven, Star of Christmas. A gripping family drama set in small town Holland, about a girl and a boy who eat too much, laugh and have too much fun together while dressing their christmas tree.

Starring:
Edwin (you may remember him from such classics as The Flying Dutchman, Life in a Campervan and Darwin Sunset Dreaming)

Jane (who could forget her spine-tingling performance as a desperately overworked advertising executive in Melbournia, and she also co-starred with Edwin in Darwin Sunset Dreaming)

Featuring:
Cherry Ball (recently featured in Liberty in London)

Nutcracker (from Dusseldorf Kerstmarkt)

Star (also from Dusseldorf Kerstmarkt)

Snowman (made his debut Somewhere in Eindhoven)

The critically acclaimed Star of Christmas is cinema "gold", a must-see movie, the two thumbs up! ***** from Margaret and David.
Limited release, in all good cinemas Monday 25 December 2006.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Janey & Ed!

I hope you really enjoy your first Hollandish Christmas together and St Nick stuffs your stockings with treats!

It's a grey and wet Christmas day here in Melbourne but no-one's complaining. We really needed the rain to put out all the bushfires that have been burning out of control for the past 2-3 weeks!

Speaking of burning, the gingerbread men need to be removed from the oven!

Happy Holidays and I'll write you a decent email soon!

Lots of love,
Anna Geeeee
xoxo

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey darling, I wish I'd also bought a nut cracker--how cute he looks. glc

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home