Perfect Days
Just click on this long link here below:
http://www6.speedyshare.com/data/808932457/11939430/88440132/FINAL%20PERFECT%20DAYS.mp3
Disclaimer: excuse my horrible voice; it's just how it sounds, and on top of it I also had a cold and with my primitive recording technology, had to record it in one take! And added to that, I can't actually play the guitar, hence the terrible a-rhythmic guitar playing. Hopefully you get the gist and the spirit of this ditty ... My very first published song written for and dedicated to my husband, Edwin van Ras
I thought I saw you when I jumped into that pool
I thought I’d like you when you tried to act all cool
When you asked me would I mind
to see the market where we could unwind?
I thought I loved you when we went to Byron Bay
I loved you by the time I had to go away
You gave me a Lonely Planet guide
And a brand new world opened up wide
Every day, I simply can’t forget
Every day, since the day that we first met
Perfect days, they’re all perfect days
Perfect days, perfect days
And I know I love you in the dark
When we hold hands riding our bikes
Go pickin’ flowers, make the house look nice
I know I love you when you carry my bag for me
And I know I love you when you make a cup of tea
I see your eyes closed in the morning sun
It’s easy to see you’re the perfect one
Perfect days, perfect days, perfect days, perfect days
Every day's a perfect day with you
For my schatje on our 1st wedding anniversary 14-07-08
http://www6.speedyshare.com/data/808932457/11939430/88440132/FINAL%20PERFECT%20DAYS.mp3
Disclaimer: excuse my horrible voice; it's just how it sounds, and on top of it I also had a cold and with my primitive recording technology, had to record it in one take! And added to that, I can't actually play the guitar, hence the terrible a-rhythmic guitar playing. Hopefully you get the gist and the spirit of this ditty ... My very first published song written for and dedicated to my husband, Edwin van Ras
I thought I saw you when I jumped into that pool
I thought I’d like you when you tried to act all cool
When you asked me would I mind
to see the market where we could unwind?
I thought I loved you when we went to Byron Bay
I loved you by the time I had to go away
You gave me a Lonely Planet guide
And a brand new world opened up wide
Every day, I simply can’t forget
Every day, since the day that we first met
Perfect days, they’re all perfect days
Perfect days, perfect days
And so I loved you after a very little while
I knew I loved you when I paraded up the aisle
At the altar you began to cry
And then a minute later so did I
So the days go on
On and on in the great beyond
Every day, I simply can’t forget
Every day, since the day that we were wed
Perfect days, they’re all perfect days
Perfect days, perfect days
Perfect days, perfect days
And I know I love you in the dark
When we hold hands riding our bikes
Go pickin’ flowers, make the house look nice
I know I love you when you carry my bag for me
And I know I love you when you make a cup of tea
I see your eyes closed in the morning sun
It’s easy to see you’re the perfect one
Perfect days, perfect days, perfect days, perfect days
Every day's a perfect day with you
For my schatje on our 1st wedding anniversary 14-07-08

2 Comments:
Happy wedding anniversary, Jane and Edwin.
I can't believe that a year has passed since we all gathered together in that tiny chuch and watched you arrive in a white VW. A perfect day and one that has turned into a perfect year.
All my love.
Fiona
I think you have found your paradise Jane x
Pat (Lenise's Mum )
Post a Comment
<< Home