Friday, February 29, 2008

Travelling news on a mythical day

I just wanted to do a blog entry on a day that doesn't really exist, except every 4 years.


Like I wish sewing cabinets that just miraculously self organised existed.
Or that the cheap navigation system would work.
Or DIY campers would just do it (i.e. build) themselves.


Next month get set for lots of news and shots from here, as Edwin and I are taking off on our maiden voyage in the said DIY camper, bearing home-made curtains, using that fake Tom Tom, in a beast lovingly hand crafted by the team I like to refer to as ... Fr/Ed.


We will soon enough find out how great our camper is ... and the little things that are not-so-great about it. And then we'll come back to tweak and so on in time for our summer stint.


Enjoy, sorry for the lack of photos in this blog entry.

Oh, wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home