What's happening now ... for the future?
Avid Chasing Paradise followers may remember the entry from 10 January 2007 when in the footnote I mentioned passing through Hong Kong in August 2006. I had been to see Master Ng to find out what a future with Edwin in the Netherlands would hold for me. The master told me that Edwin was a kind man, and that I would get a job the next January .... but that it wouldn't be my "real" job. (He also said that I would get a job in October, but that it wouldn't start until Jan/Feb!) It turned out that I did start working at Regina Coeli the following January. I left that company by the end of the year to work at what I feel is my real job today.
Via this so-called real job, I managed to have the opportunity to have my tarot cards read. (Long story!)
And this is what the cards told me:
A: Three of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles and Eight of Pentacles (all upright). That I am currently doing quite well for myself, networking, enjoying and displaying the benefits that I'm still working hard at building up.
B: Five of Cups (upright). That right now, some of the cups which have held promise for me in the past have toppled and that I'm concerned at the moment with thinking about what I once had.
C: Five of Cups (upright). That when I look back at the full cups of my past, I become nostalgic.
D: The Lovers (upright). That in my future I can look forward to enjoying the true love in my life for I have found my other half. Yay!
E: The World (upright). That the world is at my feet and I only have to choose where it leads me.
F: Death (upright). Don't worry! This means that I thrive on transformation /change.
G: The King of Wands (upside-down). That the man in my life is someone who nurtures growth and development. That while he is light-hearted in his outlook, he has many plans and wants to look after me. And even though he's upside-down for now, it just means he's not in his full power. He will be okay soon, though!
H: The Moon (upright). This one's for our hopes and fears. That while I love a changing life, I hate being out of control, and I fear the unknown! (Even though the changes around me are as sure as the cycle of the moon ...)
I: The Star (upright). That I should attempt to enjoy life's simple pleasures and view its glories in a more playful, childlike way.
While this is more a narrative of where I am, and is true of how I was feeling when the reading was taken (about 3 weeks ago), it certainly gives me focus for where I am headed. And after the reading I am more mindful of who I am and the goggles through which I view life.
Sure, a lot of hooey, you might think.
I thought it was amazing. A really eye-opening, ego-boosting and yet humbling 45 minute experience.
Thank you Tara!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home