Het "Boekencafé"
Vandaag ben ik naar het "Boekencafé" geweest. Het is een café in de stad. Elke tweede dinsdag avond, vanaf 8.15uur, de mensen die Nederlands leren komen daar. Ze oefenen hun Nederlands.Ik ben een"Boekencafé" groentje . Ik bedoel, vanavond was het mijn eerst keer. Ik was bang toen ik arriveerde. Ik was heel vroeg! Maar de mensen zijn aardig.
Ik heb de nieuwe woorden geleerd en de nieuwe mensen ontmoet. Ik ben trots op mijzelf. Ik zal terugkomen, dat is zeker.
Ik wil Nederlands leren, praten en echt begrijpen. Elke dag leer ik een kleine beetje meer.
Doei, en tot blogs!
Oh and in case you were wondering, last Friday I didn't scare off my doppelgänger at all (see "Anticip ......ation" post friday 6 Oct - i.e. the 30 year old Aussie living in Eindhoven with a work permit who likes yoga, has a Dutchie partner, her own blog ... and an interview this week with that Regina Coeli language institute ... straight after I do). She was at the "Boekencafé" tonight. We're trying to swing a Vegemite deal (I have it, she doesn't). I'll update you more later.
Translation:
The "Boekencafé"
Today I went to the "Boekencafé". It is a café in the city. Every second Tuesday night, from 8.15pm, people who are learning Dutch come along. They practise their Dutch.
I am a virgin "Boekencafé" guest. I mean, it was my first time tonight. I was scared when I arrived. I was really early! But the people are nice.
I learnt new words and met new people. I'm proud of myself. I shall go back, that's for sure.
I want to learn, speak and really understand Dutch. Each day I learn a little more.
Bye for now, and blog soon!
Oh and in case you were wondering, last Friday I didn't scare off my doppelgänger at all (see "Anticip ......ation" post friday 6 Oct - i.e. the 30 year old Aussie living in Eindhoven with a work permit who likes yoga, has a Dutchie partner, her own blog ... and an interview this week with that Regina Coeli language institute ... straight after I do). She was at the "Boekencafé" tonight. We're trying to swing a Vegemite deal (I have it, she doesn't). I'll update you more later.

1 Comments:
Josie, you live! Yay, thanks for your comment. Yes, as I have a few German speaking friends (six now - you, Georgie, Pippy, Inga, Tina, Anke and Katrina), I feel compelled to soon tackle German after I get Dutch under control!
Post a Comment
<< Home