Hi Jane! Hi Edwin! Had a chance to read up about your journey: lovely lovely! Jane, your writing style is really ... trying to come up with a not so cheesy description, but all I can come up with is: cool, refreshing, fun and sharp! This blog will be a great document of your journey!!!
I just came back from extremely hot Italy. It felt like walking around in a blanket of heath. all the time. Of course I loved it - I mean - I should not have gone to Italy if I didn't, but quite frankly it's just really stupid to even try to be a tourist!!! So I knitted and read my days away and did some wine tastings (in detox now! never knew my parents were soooo fond of wine ;))
have fun tasting the different sizes and flavours of european beer!
1 Comments:
Hi Jane! Hi Edwin!
Had a chance to read up about your journey: lovely lovely! Jane, your writing style is really ... trying to come up with a not so cheesy description, but all I can come up with is: cool, refreshing, fun and sharp! This blog will be a great document of your journey!!!
I just came back from extremely hot Italy. It felt like walking around in a blanket of heath. all the time. Of course I loved it - I mean - I should not have gone to Italy if I didn't, but quite frankly it's just really stupid to even try to be a tourist!!!
So I knitted and read my days away and did some wine tastings (in detox now! never knew my parents were soooo fond of wine ;))
have fun tasting the different sizes and flavours of european beer!
I'll be back soon :)
wendy
Post a Comment
<< Home